- Work in sacred alliance with compassionate spirits and be informed and guided by Source—not by ego—when in service to others.
- Respect the wholeness inherent in every person, being, group, or circumstance that seeks healing, and honor whatever form its pain may take.
- Mind our words, thoughts, and actions, understanding that they impact the building of relationships, both in the present, and through time in the future and past.
- Respect others and their differences.
- Work with compassion and consent.
- Do not harm or exploit clients or violate personal and professional boundaries.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Be honest with clients and other practitioners, as well as truthful in any public relations and advertising.
- Offer fair and appropriate fees.
- Maintain balance in our lives so as to be healthy and present when in service to others.